Sunday, February 19, 2012

"Hobo Dinner"

After a discussion at work about my recent Pinterest dinners, a coworker suggested I make what he calls "Hobo Dinner". It sounded easy so I thought I'd give it a try...it was good! I used the ingredients it called for, but I made 2 mini dinners so that we could personalize to our own taste.

What You Need:

-Tin Foil
-Pam
-1 lb Beef Cubes (like what you use for stew)
-Soy Sauce
-Dry Rub (or other preferred seasoning)
-Red Potatoes, Chopped
-Baby or Sliced Carrots
-Onion, Chopped
-1/4 stick butter, sliced


Directions:

Get a decent size piece of tin foil & spray it with Pam. Put beef cubes on the bottom (mine were previously marinated in soy sauce), sprinkle with dry rub. Top with chopped potatoes, chopped onions, baby carrots, & sliced butter. Wrap it up in the tin foil (I put an extra wrapping on in case it leaked). Place it on the grill on low heat for 45 minutes-1 hour.
ENJOY!

 
   

1 comment:

  1. This is yummy and also good with chicken :)

    ReplyDelete